,
January 17, 2010.
I gt notin to do todae so I read my 1st few entries of the blog. Can't believe dat it actuali has been 3 yrs. N wat aa noob a had been back den wif all the nonsense entries. I muz haf been super bored back den. I just kinda realised smth thou. It seems to mi ppl do chg. For the beta/worst. (Like DUH!!) But I've neva actuali realised how it seems to affect u. Like now. I realised how ... I m to some ppl. Onli rmb wen u gt notin to do. Wen u're bored. Or jus wen u rmb. Yeah I may haf done the same ting too. But den I realised jus how superficial we reali r. BFF, forget u not. Wateva crap. Life still goes on. N wen u make new frens or found some1 new. Its alwaes out wif the old. Isn't it true. Well. Food for tot. Until den..

Tata...