,
September 15, 2007.
haf u eva felt like lettin go.... 4 get everiting else n jus do wat u reali feel like doin.... im kenda getting sick of bein controlled by ppl who dun reali noe who i m... it kinda gets tiring sometimes... im 19... goin to aniwae... but i feel like im 9... i can't make decisions dat wun b battered by the others... right or wrong... its my decision n i learn from the mistakes dat i make... yeah... sometimes i dun use my brain wen makin these stupid decisions... but give mi at least some room to breath... im super super tired... im tired of trying to please everi1... im tired of trying to b the gd gal dat im not.... im tired of being the bez fren... im tired of havin to listen n yet haf nobodi to tok to... im tired being mi.... sometimes i jus felt like lettin go... do tings dat would reali make ppl tink twice abt mi... but i dun haf the guts.... truthfully... im tired.... im super super tired....guys.... sorie cos i can't make it to yest outings... u noe i would give out anth 2 b there.... but i hope... n noe dat u guys had fun.... i'll make up 2 u guys another dae... lurve ya all.... until den....
tata...
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me
What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken
What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do
What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do
Not seeing that loving you
That's what I was trying to do
Ooohhh....